This Quality Policy is communicated to all employees and is available to any interested parts upon request.
Bluetree Group Medical is a Medical Device and PPE manufacturing business with the aim of delivering effective, safe, and innovative solutions to problems faced within the global healthcare market.
It is the policy of Bluetree Group Medical to provide high quality medical devices and PPE products that are manufactured in the UK and continually meet or exceed our customer’s needs and expectations.
Our mission is to build a “UK manufactured option” for high volume medical consumables by:
- Offering high quality products manufactured to a price that is competitive in the market
- Working closely with our customers to understand their need allowing us to continuingly develop our product offering
- Building high levels of automation into our production processes
- Continuing to develop ourselves as a team through training and development activities.
To support this level of commitment, a Quality Management System which meets the requirements of ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and is appropriate to the purpose and context of the organisation and supports its strategic direction will be maintained.
To achieve our aims, we will:
- Maintain a level of quality which enhances the company’s reputation with customers and other stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory requirements.
- Endeavour always to maximise customer satisfaction by continual improvement of the system.
- Establish quality objectives to support continual improvement and review these through Annual Management Review and monitor during quarterly meetings.
- Achieve timely delivery of products that meet our customer’s requirements.
All personnel are responsible for the achievement of this policy by complying with all relevant procedures and quality objectives.
This policy is approved by Senior Management and reviewed at quarterly Management Review sessions for its suitability.
Jon Constantine-Smith – Managing Director